Someone recently asked me who was my favorite movie character and I had to hesitate with my answer. For quite some time.
See, for me, this is a difficult question.
I have a deep love for film and it’s very hard for me to decide on just one character, or actor. But if I was forced to make a choice, I would probably choose the character Clementine from the movie, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
Throughout the film Clementine radiates a level of eclectic energy that really strikes a spot in my heart. Her ever changing hair reminds me of myself and how I enjoy changing things about myself (although never as drastic considering the only thing I’ve done to my hair is either cut it or dye it blonde). Her attitude and demeanor, although shocking at times, is very raw and real. Even as a straight woman, I am drawn to her hypnotizing smile and easy going nature. Clementine is a bi-polar, demanding women and I just love her. Plus, I really enjoy the Huckleberry Hound song, “Oh my darling, Oh my darling, Oh my darling Clementine .. thou art lost and gone forever. Dreadful sorry, Clementine.”

No comments:
Post a Comment