Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Portfolio

I have been attempting all day to update and fix my portfolio but I can't seem to find any motivation. There is no hope for finding any work if I don't fix the layout and start adding more articles so I need to find some time to put into it.

I found an interesting Wordpress template here that I'm thinking about using for my portfolio(with Danny's help of course). The site is in German so I assume we'll be able to figure out how to put it together. The template is called "Ari" and would look something like this:


I feel it would be a better suit for my portfolio then my current template.  It would need a lot of work but with time, and Danny's help, I'm sure it will become something I can be proud to call my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment